One of the Colorado River's oldest resorts, Castle Rock Shores has refined the resort experience. Comfortable accommodations, great service & community spirit will enhance your vacation time. You can enjoy boating, water skiing, swimming, fishing, or of course you can simply enjoy the water while soaking up some sun. Play shuffleboard and horseshoes to help keep you busy, and take some time to soak up the beautiful scenery and wildlife as well.
Welcome to four seasons of family bliss! In the summer the Colorado River provides sunny entertainment for all including water sports & fishing. The winter brings snowy mountain fun everyone loves.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Parker
- Nearby Water Colorado River
- Open Dates All Year
- Blythe Airport (BLH) / 55 miles
- Laughlin Bullhead International Airport (IFP) / 66.5 miles
- Kingman Airport (IGM) / 70.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights