A Step Above the Rest. Stay Atop the Slopes at Sunrise Park Resort.
Famous for some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the west, Sunrise Park Resort also offers spectacular scenic hiking, biking, and horseback riding. Off season, the ski lift gets vivid views of fall foliage or summer sun every weekend. Relax and explore; you'll find what you're looking for at Sunrise Park Resort, a real recreational paradise!
With nature activities for every season - skiing, hiking, biking, fishing, archery, and horseback riding - your family will never be bored here in the heart of the White Mountains.
Experience all the recreation mountain lodging has to offer. Ski, snowboard, hike, or bike the mountain slopes at Sunrise Park Resort.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 100 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Greer
- Nearby Water Sunrise Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Holbrook Municipal Airport (HBK) / 74.6 miles
- Gallup Municipal Airport (GUP) / 108.2 miles
- Cochise County Airport (CWX) / 126.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Swimming Pool
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!