A Step Above the Rest. Stay Atop the Slopes at Sunrise Park Resort.
Famous for some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the west, Sunrise Park Resort also offers spectacular scenic hiking, biking, and horseback riding. Off season, the ski lift gets vivid views of fall foliage or summer sun every weekend. Relax and explore; you'll find what you're looking for at Sunrise Park Resort, a real recreational paradise!
- All Year
- 100 units
- Sunrise Lake
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature
- Holbrook Municipal Airport (HBK) / 74.6 miles
- Gallup Municipal Airport (GUP) / 108.2 miles
- Cochise County Airport (CWX) / 126.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights