Various Shades of Fun to be had at Rainbow's End Resort
Welcome to the White Mountain's best kept secret. At Rainbow's End Resort there is year round fun to be had by all! The lake is loaded with fish just waiting to be caught, the onsite hiking trails are just waiting to be trampled on,and the nearby Hon-Dah Casino is just waiting to give away the house's money. Drive to nearby sites like The Petrified Forest or the Meteor Crater or relax by the lake.
Here kids under ten stay for free! And lakeside activities abound. Introduce your children to nearby landmarks, splash in the lake or take them on a hike in the beauty of the White Mountains.
Reeling in the rainbow trout from land should be no problem, but fishing boat rentals are offered for those anglers who want to explore the lake and pull in the real lunkers.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 11 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lakeside
- Nearby Water Rainbow Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Holbrook Municipal Airport (HBK) / 54.9 miles
- Gallup Municipal Airport (GUP) / 115.6 miles
- Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway Airport (AZA) / 112.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker