Rest Beneath the Pines and Build up a Sweat Hiking the Mountains
At home among the pines, Coldstream Bed & Breakfast was built at the cross between two national forests. Guests enjoy the seclusion of their suite’s own private bath for prime relaxation. A piece of Ponderosa history, Coldstream Bed & Breakfast is decorated accordingly: full furniture and a homey interior welcome guests to a rustic excursion among the pines and mountains.
Within the largest stand of Ponderosa Pines in the Southwest, Coldstream Bed and Breakfast’s location allows guests to see Pinetop, a picture-perfect getaway just a short drive from three national forests.
Close to some of the most beautiful mountains and forests in the US, guests at Coldstream B&B have an opportunity to go on a mountain-side hike, chance some luck at fishing, or just explore.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Pinetop
- Nearby Water Rainbow Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Holbrook Municipal Airport (HBK) / 58.9 miles
- Gallup Municipal Airport (GUP) / 115.2 miles
- Cochise County Airport (CWX) / 129.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Horseback Riding