The Farm Lodge is located at Hardenberg Bay on beautiful Lake Clark. Port Alsworth is the headquarters for the Lake Clark National Park. Your lodging features modern accommodations and includes three meals a day. Daily flights through Lake Clark Pass provide access to some of Alaska's most beautiful scenery. Whether your destination is a remote camp or a bush community, Lake Clark Air can provide the transportation you need. Complete fly-out fishing packages are available.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Port Alsworth
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Iliamna Airport (ILI) / 37.2 miles
- Big Mountain Airport (BMX) / 66.8 miles
- Sparrevohn Lrrs Airport (SVW) / 75.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!