Imagine… a place where all the Fish Stories are TRUE!
Location, Location, Location! The annual return of fish gives Waterfall Resort its legendary reputation. Famous for the rich fishing grounds that made the Waterfall Cannery one of the most productive salmon canneries in Alaska, this converted Resort attracts anglers of all skill levels from around the world for the staggering number of trophy-size fish that return each season.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 84 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Ketchikan
- Nearby Water Pacific Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
- Ketchikan International Airport (KTN) / 20.6 miles
- Annette Island Airport (ANN) / 40.5 miles
- Wrangell Airport (WRG) / 68.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!