An Authentic Alaskan Experience in the Heart of Alaska's Wilderness!
Enjoy a top attraction with many of our all-inclusive trips and our Kenai Wilderness Sampler. Guests can book Kenai Backcountry Lodge on a stand-alone basis. Located on a glacier-carved lake and accessible only by boat, this charming remote lodge offers the Alaskan life of seventy-five years ago. With the addition of a few more modern creature comforts, our lodge experience will reinvigorate your love for the solitude and peace you find in nature.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 8 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cooper Landing
- Nearby Water Skilak Lake
- Open Dates All Year
- Valdez Pioneer Field (VDZ) / 63.3 miles
- Palmer Municipal Airport (PAQ) / 52.1 miles
- Girdwood Airport (AQY) / 77.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!