A Rabbit Creek Bed & Breakfast and Antique Gallery offers a tranquil environment near Anchorage, Alaska. Relax in comfortable rooms, which are decorated with antiques and other furnishings to accentuate each room’s distinctive theme. They are situated on more than one-acre of wooded property with a hiking trail that leads to a creek. Indulge in their complimentary breakfast, soak in the outdoor Jacuzzi and marvel at the artistic works of Salvador Dali and Tony Bennett in the on-site art gallery.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 4 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Anchorage
- Nearby Water Little Rabbit Creek
- Open Dates All Year
From unique art to delicious meals, A Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast offers you a little bit of luxury in Anchorage.
Take your romantic getaway to Anchorage with A Rabbit Creek Bed and Breakfast! Relax together in their comfortable rooms, explore the art gallery, or just spend time together.
- Nejanilini Lake Airport (YNN) / 133.9 miles
- Tadoule Lake Airport (XTL) / 172.1 miles
- Lac Brochet Airport (ZWH) / 177.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights