Larsen Bay Lodge in Kodiak, Alaska sits in the heart of some of the world's finest fishing for salmon, halibut, and steelhead. It's also your base for diverse hunting, including Sitka deer and ducks; and the raw beauty and bountiful wildlife – featuring the famous Kodiak Brown Bear – are excellent for photography.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 14 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Kodiak
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates Jun 1 to Dec 5
- Kodiak Airport (ADQ) / 5.3 miles
- Amook Bay Seaplane Base (AOS) / 57.7 miles
- Akhiok Airport (AKK) / 89.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!