Drifter's Lodge, in Cooper Landing, is a short, scenic 99 mile drive south of Anchorage. We're located in Cooper Landing, Alaska, at mile 48.3 on the Sterling Highway. This area is famous for it's world class fishing and unsurpassed beauty. Combine the fishing, hiking and other activities available with the lodging in our first class chalets or townhouse style cabins or rooms in the lodge itself, and your Alaskan adventure vacation is sure to be a memorable one.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cooper Landing
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Seward Airport (SWD) / 26.6 miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) / 50.3 miles
- Merrill Field (MRI) / 52.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!