Only two hours south of the bustling city of Anchorage, the Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge is a world apart. Overlooking the turquoise Kenai River, the Lodge offers the serenity of a wilderness retreat and the thrill of Alaskan adventure. Alaskan residents refer to the Kenai Peninsula as Alaska's Playground, and with good reason. In the summer, enjoy fishing, river rafting, and hiking; winter sports include snow machining, cross-country skiing and sleigh rides.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cooper Landing
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Seward Airport (SWD) / 29.1 miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) / 47.4 miles
- Merrill Field (MRI) / 49.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!