All Inclusive Fishing Adventure in the Alaskan Wilderness!
Deep Creek Fishing Club is the most amazing resort for an Alaskan adventure. On the shores of Cook Inlet, their cabins are rustic and grand with king sized hickory beds and Hudson blankets, full baths, a mini fridge and satellite television. Whether you want a saltwater, freshwater, fly-fishing, or fly out adventure, Deep Creek Fishing Club has everything that you need. The very best fishing equipment, processing of your catch, complete dining during your stay, and your luxurious cabin are all included. When you are not out on the water, you can relax with a stroll on the shoreline, dive into a good book in front of a fire, or curl up with a movie. Pack your bags for a one of a kind experience!
- May 15 to Sep 15
- 6 units
- Cook Inlet
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Safety Deposit Box
- Blackout Drapes
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- In Room Safe
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Boating & Watercraft
- Fire Pit(s)
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Course
- Wildlife & Nature
- Whitewater Rafting
- Saltwater Fishing
- Shuttle Service
- Fishing Guides
- Laundry Facilities
- Spa Services
7-Day Fishing Package
There's nothing like a week-long fishing adventure in Alaska to get your adrenaline pumping. Plan your own 7 days, 6 nights lodging, 5 days of fishing getaway today!
- May 31-June 6: 8 spots open
- June 7-13: 10 spots open
- July 5-11: 2 spots open
- July 12-18: 6 spots open
- August 30-September 5: 8 spots open
- September 6 – 12: 12 spots open
- September 7 – 13: 12 spots open
- September 14- 20: 12 spots open
This package include:
- Deluxe ocean-front lodging in an 800 sq-ft cabin offering luxurious accommodations with panoramic views of the 5 glacier-capped volcanoes across the Inlet. Complete with 2 king-size beds, rock fireplace, private bathroom en suite, satellite TV, mini fridge stocked with complimentary soft drinks and daily maid service. (Double occupancy)
- Fully guided saltwater or fresh water fishing. (10-hour full day charters) Your choice from day to day ~ we want you to have the kind of fishing experience you most enjoy. We fish 4 guests to a boat.
- A Complete dining plan: hearty breakfasts, lunches and 5-star gourmet dinners with complimentary wine and beer.
- The processing, vacuum packing and boxing of your catch up to 100lbs. Processing is done to your specifications: whether steak; fillet, skin off or on.
- All the saltwater & spinning fishing rods, reels and tackle that you will need. Only the best equipment will do: Accurate, Calstar, Shimano, Loomis.
- Airport transfers from the Kenai airport. We’ll have a driver waiting to take you to the lodge just 40 minutes away.
- Not included: airfare, car rental, AK State fishing license, king salmon stamp, fuel surcharges, custom fish processing like canning or smoking, any seafood purchases, local taxes/fees, liquor, travel insurance and gratuities.
September 12, 2017
- May 31, 2017 to September 20, 2017
Optional Fly-Outs & Adventures
- Regular beaver (4 guests) @ $3,500 per day (4 hours of flight time)
- Turbo Otter (8 guests) @ $6,000 per day (4 hours of flight time)
- Robinson R44 Raven (2 guests + guide) @ $3,200 per day (4 hours of actual flight time*) The R44 can hold 2 guests and a guide for an exclusive trip or can be used as a shuttle within a group or in combination with a plane)
- Eurocopter A-Star (4 guests + guide) @ $7, 700 per day (3.5 hours of actual flight time*)
April 11, 2018
- April 11, 2017 to April 11, 2018
Terms and Conditions
* = Stand-by time included Prices Current at time of printing – subject to change.More Info