Alaska Heavenly Lodge offers its guests unmatched rustic elegance surrounded by natural beauty only found in the remote wilderness of Alaska. The Kenai Peninsula is your backyard at the lodge where your options are seemingly endless. Let the expert guides take you out fishing for trout or salmon on the Kenai River, take a scenic horseback ride through the mountains or take Alaska's #1 Wildlife Glacier Cruise through the Kenai Fjords National Park and watch the whales. After a long day, relax in your room featuring fully equipped kitchens, pool table, sauna and a large deck with stunning views.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cooper Landing
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates May 1 to Sep 30
- Seward Airport (SWD) / 26.6 miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) / 50.3 miles
- Merrill Field (MRI) / 52.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!