Denali Sourdough Cabins is located one mile from the entrance to Denali National Park. Experience the beauty and majesty of Denali with a night of peace and tranquility at Denali Sourdough Cabins. All cabins are fully furnished, heated and nestled in a peaceful spruce tree forest next to the Nenana River. Cabins have either a queen bed or two doubles. All cabins have their own bathrooms. Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are served daily. Shuttles to the train station and local area attractions are provided at no cost.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Denali National Park
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Clear Airport (CLF) / 40.9 miles
- Nenana Municipal Airport (ENN) / 57.3 miles
- Fairbanks International Airport (FAI) / 79.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!