In the heart of Marlborough's wine growing area lies Old Saint Mary's Convent. Here, luxury accommodation and an intimate retreat may be found. Old Saint Mary's Convent is situated on 60 acres of vineyards and parkland in Marlborough. Spring Creek, with its abundant bird life and trout, meanders lazily through the property.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Picton
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates Sep 1 to May 31
- Woodbourne Airport (BHE) / 4.3 miles
- Picton Aerodrome (PCN) / 11.8 miles
- Nelson Airport (NSN) / 40.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!