Naigani Island Resort is a small, quaint non-commecial resort with a beachfront plantation setting on a rugged and beautiful island with white sandy beaches, peppermint sea with fringing shore reefs that teem with tropical fish. Naigani emphasizes retaining the unique culture of Fiji and is known as the place "where nature and culture meet".
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lomaiviti Islands
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Levuka Airfield (LEV) / 10.1 miles
- Wakaya Island Airport (KAY) / 22.5 miles
- Nausori International Airport (SUV) / 32.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!