Erinvale Estate Hotel, located in Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa, 50 km from Cape Town in the fertile Helderberg Valley, is encircled by the majestic Hottentots-Holland mountains. Adjoining the historic Vergelegen farm, the estate has a world-class golf course, the venue for the 1996 World Cup of Golf. This is an ideal base from which to explore the Cape Winelands. The hotel is secluded amid abundant flowerbeds, splendid trees and manicured lawns.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Somerset West
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Adelaide International Airport (ADL) / 1.8 miles
- Yorketown Airport (ORR) / 51.2 miles
- Minlaton Airport (XML) / 57 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!