This national monument (circa 1819) in Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa is close to all the greatest pleasures of the world's fairest Cape. Journey through the breathtaking wine areas of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl and appreciate superb Cape hospitality. Enjoy whale watching along the scenic coast with its superb beaches. The nearby enchanting Vergelegen wine estate and the Helderberg Nature Reserve with its resplendent variety of fynbos and birds are well worth visiting.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Somerset West
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Adelaide International Airport (ADL) / 1.8 miles
- Yorketown Airport (ORR) / 51.2 miles
- Minlaton Airport (XML) / 57 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!