Hato Piñero, situated in the central llanos (plains) of Venezuela, is a paradise triangle spanning close to 200,000 acres bordered by two rivers and a range of mountains, where hundreds of species of wild animals run free.Thanks to its unique geographic location, Hato Piñero offers nature lovers the best of the venezuelan llanos and one of the most impressive and expansive nature sights in the world.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City San Fernando de Atabapo
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Obando Airport (PDA) / 19.3 miles
- Cacique Aramare Airport (PYH) / 110.4 miles
- Marandúa Air Base (MQZ) / 124.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!