The Misahualli Hostería Jungle Lodge sits amidst 145 hectares of pristine, 650-year old primary Ecuadorian rainforest, which it has preserved for generations. The property is similar to an island because it is located at the juncture of the Napo river and the Misahuallí river. This special location has helped to conserve this important natural area. In front of the hotel is the small town of Puerto Misahuallí, a port where hundreds of years ago the Spaniards began their adventure in search of the mysterious Amazon river. Puerto Misahuallí is only 5 hours from Quito by car, although it took months for the Spaniards to arrive there.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Puerto Misahuallí
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport (UIO) / 6.6 miles
- Cotopaxi International Airport (LTX) / 47.2 miles
- Chachoán Airport (ATF) / 68 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!