Posada de Farellones Hotel features a breathtaking Swiss style, where wood and stone are combined to create a cozy atmosphere. In this truly privileged location, the hotel sits at the confluence of Chile's three main ski centers -- La Parva, El Colorado-Farellones and Valle Nevado. As a whole, this is the largest ski area in South America!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santiago
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL) / 31.6 miles
- San Rafael Airport (LOB) / 40.7 miles
- Víctor Lafón Airport (SSD) / 46.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!