Enter a world hidden deep in the rugged Sierras...a world forgotten by time. 200 miles south of the U.S. border,in the high sierra country, stay at the Copper Canyon Sierra Lodge, a rustic log lodge. Then, travel 6,000 feet below by car, to the bottom of Batopilas Canyon, to the town of Batopilas.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Chihuahua City
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- General Roberto Fierro Villalobos International Airport (CUU) / 8.5 miles
- Nuevo Casas Grandes Airport (NCG) / 162.9 miles
- Alpine Casparis Municipal Airport (ALE) / 188.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!