Built in 1756 as a private residence, La Casa de la Marquesa is a splendid architectural jewel of colonial Mexico. Opened in June 1995, this hotel is a masterpiece of restoration; its 25 suites have been decorated with great individuality, embellished with fine antiques and objets d'art from all over the world. Each has its own special charm and captures the richness of bygone days.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Centro Queretaro
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Querétaro Intercontinental Airport (QRO) / 13.4 miles
- Captain Rogelio Castillo National Airport (CYW) / 32.2 miles
- General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport (MLM) / 65.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!