Located in a 42-acre park on the French south bank of the largest lake in Europe, 28 miles from Geneva, with a spectacular view of the lake and mountains, the completely renovated Hotel Royal is a magnificent palace, decorated with frescos and genuine turn-of-the-century masterpieces. The Domaine offers tennis and an 18-hole Evian Masters' golf course, as well as the casino, seven restaurants, access to year-round sports, music events, its world-renowned spa which provides a wide range of modern treatments, and the Children's and Junior's Club.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Evian Les Bains
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) / 38.8 miles
- Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) / 41.4 miles
- Aurora Municipal Airport (AUZ) / 57 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!