Poised on the shores of Lake Geneva, Le Montreux Palace overlooks the lake and the majestic Alps to the south. The atmosphere is one of traditional elegance. The service is personalized and attentive, in the best Swiss tradition. Built in 1906, the hotel is a gem of art nouveau architecture.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Montreux
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Sion Airport (SIR) / 25.1 miles
- Neuchatel Airport (QNC) / 35.9 miles
- Megève Airport (MVV) / 44.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!