The former home of the arctic explorer Sir John Ross, North West Castle offers an atmosphere of spaciousness and elegance. The Castle features many indoor activities and was the first hotel to have its own indoor curling rink.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Dumfries & Galloway
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport (PIK) / 45.4 miles
- Campbeltown Airport (CAL) / 45.3 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD) / 39.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!