It's a unique world of its own - the breathtaking, jagged Highland coast, black-brown and auburn moors and bare peaks. Here, tucked away in a park with century-old beeches and dazzling crimson and mauve rhododendrons, you'll find an old manor house with a slate roof. Big picture windows fight up the carved oak staircase Relax in lounges adorned with armchairs covered with floral fabrics, vaulted ceilings, white and blue porcelain figurines on the mantlepieces...
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Inverness-Shire
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Inverness Airport (INV) / 39.3 miles
- Oban Airport (OBN) / 51 miles
- Dornoch Airport (DOC) / 59.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!