Originally established in 1854 Vichy Springs is open for both day use and overnight stays. There are rooms and cottages. Cottages offer slightly more luxurious accommodations, including kitchens and private porches. The cottages, built in 1854, are the oldest standing structures in California's famous Mendocino County.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City San Francisco
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Copernicus Wrocław Airport (WRO) / 34.5 miles
- Opole-Polska Nowa Wieś Airport (QPM) / 25.9 miles
- Zabreh Ostrava Airport (ZBE) / 63 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!