Hunter's Hotel is one of the oldest coaching inns in Ireland, dating from c.1700. Hunter's is set in 2 acres of award winning gardens on the banks of the river Vartry in Co. Wicklow, known as the Garden of Ireland. Local amenities include 15 eighteen hole golf courses within 1/2 an hour's drive.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Wicklow Town 3 miles/ Dublin City 25 miles
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Dublin Airport (DUB) / 30.4 miles
- Castlebridge Airport (WEX) / 48.6 miles
- Kilkenny Airport (KKY) / 56.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!