Sandhurst Safaris was established in 1988 and is privately owned and managed. About 21 different animal species can be found at Sandhurst. Some examples are Rhino, Eland, Giraffe, Buffalo, Sable, Kudu as well as a range of carnivores. We have an airstrip (25° 43196 South and 23° 47045 East) on the property and chartered flights are available. On arrival in South Africa, you are met at Jan Smuts Airport and taken to your destination. Sandhurst is situated in the North West Province on the Botswana border. The best period for hunting would be from March through October.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City North West Province
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Magdeburg Airport (ZMG) / 9 miles
- Oschersleben Airport (FRF) / 21.6 miles
- Leipzig Halle Airport (LEJ) / 42.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!