Lush conservation area surrounds this magnificent nature resort near the mouth of the Keurbooms River, 6km east of Plettenberg Bay in the heart of the scenic Garden Route. A wealth of opportunities for fun and relaxation against a backdrop of spectacular beauty await guest at this jewel. Angling, tennis, boating, canoeing, water sports and hiking along winding forest trails are but a fraction of leisure activities available. Fully equipped self-catering accommodation and a picturesque caravan park complete the picture. It'll probably take more than one holiday to discover everything this richly endowed region has to offer. Don't miss out on this glorious retreat.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Plettenberg Bay
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Dortmund Airport (DTM) / 24.1 miles
- Siegerland Airport (SGE) / 35.9 miles
- Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN) / 39.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!