One of the only chateau hotels in Paris, the Saint James is surrounded by its own walled garden, abundant with flowers. Situated in the elegant 16th district, between the fashionable Avenue Foch and Avenue Victor Hugo, the hotel is a haven of peace and quiet. Built in 1892, as a foundation for foreign students attending the universities in Paris, it has been completely refurbished. The club-like atmosphere of the hotel is gracious -- but not stuffy.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City 75116 Paris, France
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Paris Issy-les-Moulineaux Heliport (JDP) / 2.7 miles
- Villacoublay-Vélizy (BA 107) Air Base (VIY) / 7.5 miles
- Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) / 10.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!