We invite you to spend some time with us where America spent some time, along the road of Liberty. During the three months the American Army spent liberating the region in 1994, there were many hardships. But this was an important stop on the way, the beginning of the end of World War II. Today, there are no hardships for the American tourist, just plenty of fine wine, gourmet dining and great hospitality.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Thionville-Guentrange
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX) / 18 miles
- Metz-Frescaty (BA 128) Air Base (MZM) / 20.6 miles
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport (ETZ) / 27.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!