Located in one of the most beautiful medieval hilltop villages of France (13th century), "le Grand Ecuyer" invite you to sample the creative meals of Yves Thuriès, a French master cook. Period furnishings, prestigious decor, comfortable four-poster beds. International renowned specialty in desserts. Exceptional wine-cellar. Visit of many arts museums.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cordes sur Ciel
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Albi-Le Séquestre Airport (LBI) / 12.8 miles
- Cahors-Lalbenque Airport (ZAO) / 31.2 miles
- Montauban Airport (XMW) / 28.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!