Discover luxury and refinement in this old post house on the roads of Saint Jacques de Compostelle. The inn is tucked away in the heart of the village, which bathes in the Bas Armagnac sun of the Landes region. It is a real slice of French local tradition where the past sits hand-in-hand with the present; the Garrapit is ancestral but is constantly being renovated. The Garrapit family have been tending to their guests' every need for four generations.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Villeneuve de Marsan
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Mont-de-Marsan (BA 118) Air Base (XMJ) / 10.2 miles
- Pau Pyrénées Airport (PUF) / 35.8 miles
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (LDE) / 51.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!