A forerunner in the luxury hotel business, the Hotel Meurice in Calais, first of the name, exists since 1771. Destroyed during the Second World War, the hotel was rebuilt in 1953-1954. Close to the train station, 5 minutes from the beach, the Hotel Meurice's friendly atmosphere and charm await you right in the heart of the city.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City 62100 Calais, France
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Paris Issy-les-Moulineaux Heliport (JDP) / 3.3 miles
- Paris-Orly Airport (ORY) / 9.8 miles
- Paris-Le Bourget Airport (LBG) / 8.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!