Le Byblos des Neiges is located in the heart of the forest of the Jardin Alpin, in the center of the slopes of Courchevel, the most extensive skiing area in the world. The hotel is as luxurious as a palace and as warm as a chalet; its Alpine ambience evident in the fine woodwork of the balconies and massive larch pillars, and the charm of its gracious guest rooms facing the mountain slopes.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City N/A
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Courchevel Airport (CVF) / 1.9 miles
- Méribel Airport (MFX) / 1.9 miles
- Megève Airport (MVV) / 27.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!