A little more than an hour from Paris on the A6 Motorway, at the entrance to the Loire Valley and on the edge of Sologne, the Auberge des Templiers is situated on the former site of a guard post built by Everard des Barres Major General of the Templars around 1160 - it was later destroyed by Philippe le Bel.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City 45290 BOISMORAND - FRANCE
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Auxerre-Branches Airport (AUF) / 36.3 miles
- Bourges Airport (BOU) / 53 miles
- Nevers-Fourchambault Airport (NVS) / 57.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!