Salford Hall Hotel is a romantic, historic Manor House between Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, the rolling Cotswolds and the Vale of Evesham. The period charm is doubly appealing when combined with modern comforts, gracious furnishings, delicious food and an extensive range of fine wines.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Stratford-on-Avon
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Birmingham International Airport (BHX) / 21.9 miles
- Gloucestershire Airport (GLO) / 20.8 miles
- RAF Fairford (FFD) / 33.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!