Hammerwood Park was built in 1792 by Latrobe, architect of the White House and Capitol, Washington D.C. was mutilated into flats in the 1960s, was purchased by Led Zeppelin in the 1970s and was rescued from dereliction by the Pinnegar family in 1982.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Ashdown Forest
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Redhill Aerodrome (KRH) / 8 miles
- London Gatwick Airport (LGW) / 7.6 miles
- London Biggin Hill Airport (BQH) / 14.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!