Marshall Meadows Country House is truly England's most northerly hotel, being just a quarter of a mile from the Scottish Border and only two miles north of the historic walled town of Berwick upon Tweed. A magnificent Georgian Mansion standing in fifteen acres of woodland and formal gardens, Marshall Meadows today is a luxurious retreat with a Country House ambience - welcoming and elegant.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Berwick upon Tweed
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Newcastle Airport (NCL) / 52.1 miles
- RAF Leuchars (ADX) / 53.3 miles
- Carlisle Airport (CAX) / 65.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!