Longlands at Cartmel offers a holiday in the traditional English fashion--deluxe holiday cottages in a secret corner of the English Lake District, Cumbria. Winner of the English Tourist Board's Self-Catering Holiday of the Year, Longlands offers access to many outdoor activities including fishing. The on-site restaurant can deliver a delicious supper to your door. The Lake District, of course, is the most popular holiday spot in England.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cartmel, English Lake District
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Barrow Walney Island Airport (BWF) / 13 miles
- Blackpool International Airport (BLK) / 26.9 miles
- Carlisle Airport (CAX) / 54.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!