Well known British Romance novelist Freda Lightfoot and her husband welcome you to their home in a quiet corner of the English Lake District. Overlooking Morecambe Bay, the scenery surrounding the Corner Beech Guest House often provides the setting for Freida's regional romance novels. Your hosts provide full English breakfast or continental and a three course evening meal.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Grange-over-Sands
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Barrow Walney Island Airport (BWF) / 14.6 miles
- Blackpool International Airport (BLK) / 29.1 miles
- Carlisle Airport (CAX) / 52 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!