Backing onto National Trust woodlands, Blenheim Lodge, with its pretty floral frontage, lies in a quiet cul-de-sac above Bowness with panoramic views of Lake Windermere and the fells and mountains. A country guest house of charm and character, tastefully equipped bedrooms are individually styled, some having four posters and half-tester beds. Your hostess is an expert in traditional English cuisine and guests' admiration for the food has resulted in an award-winning cookbook 'Recipes from the Past'.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Bowness-on-Windermere
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Barrow Walney Island Airport (BWF) / 21.2 miles
- Carlisle Airport (CAX) / 40 miles
- Blackpool International Airport (BLK) / 41.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!