Plantation Beach on Cayos Cochinos, in the Bay Islands of Honduras is an intimate resort on a privately owned island, and is the only dive operation allowed in the Cayos Cochinos Biological Reserve. Built of local stone and mahogany on over 10 acres of virgin tropical forest, this 10-room resort appeals to nature lovers as well as divers. Accommodations are simple, yet very comfortable, allowing a feeling of tranquillity and serenity.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cayos Cochinos
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport (RTB) / 24.2 miles
- Utila Airport (UII) / 28.5 miles
- Goloson International Airport (LCE) / 29.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!