Here it is, right in the middle of Costa Rica's most exciting Pacific Coastal Region, yet hidden away in its own private world of lush jungle, gardens and gracious vacation fun. Welcome to Hotel Parador. A completely self-contained resort on Punta Quepos near the world-famous Manuel Antonio National Park with some of the most exciting flora and fauna in the hemisphere.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Manuel Antonio
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Quepos Managua Airport (XQP) / 4.1 miles
- Tobias Bolanos International Airport (SYQ) / 38.7 miles
- Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) / 41.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!