Bosque del Cabo Rainforest Lodge is located at the very tip of the Osa Peninsula in the southern Pacific region of Costa Rica. This private, 300 acre forest reserve is flanked on one side by the beautiful Golfo Dulce and on the other by the endless Pacific Ocean. Private, spacious bungalows perched atop the cliffs of Cabo Matapalo, each offer beautiful ocean views, tropical breezes and the rainforest at your doorstep. Hiking trails lead you through the forest to deserted beaches on both the Golfo Dulce and Pacific Ocean. Bosque del Cabo is owner operated and dedicated to forest preservation.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Osa Peninsula
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Puerto Jimenez Airport (PJM) / 10.8 miles
- Golfito Airport (GLF) / 20.5 miles
- Coto 47 Airport (OTR) / 27.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!