The Five Sisters Falls and Eco-Lodge is located in the scenic Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve. This is the largest protected area in Belize, boasting an immense Rain Forest and natural Wildlife Sanctuary. The Five Sisters Lodge obtained its name from the five perfectly gushing waterfalls and the numerous crystal pools that form part of this natural wonder. These waterfalls empty into the famous Privassion River, which meanders through the heart of the Forest Reserve.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Cayo District
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Melchor de Mencos Airport (MCR) / 22.5 miles
- Matthew Spain Airport (SQS) / 25.4 miles
- Belmopan Airport (BCV) / 31.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!