Play hard and Win Big at the Holiday Inn Mayaquez Tropical Resort & Casino!
When Columbus arrived in Puerto Rico, some say he landed in Aguada or Aguadilla. One thing is sure: he landed in Porta Del Sol. The western side of the island, stretching from the Atlantic coast down to the Caribbean, is full of opportunities to explore. This hotel's location provides you with easy access to the best attractions of Porta Del Sol!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 142 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mayaguez
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
- Eugenio Maria De Hostos Airport (MAZ) / 1.5 miles
- Rafael Hernandez Airport (BQN) / 17.9 miles
- Antonio Nery Juarbe Pol Airport (ARE) / 35.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Spanish; Castilian