The Beach is Just the Beginning...
The exotic beaches of Punta Cana are some of the most sought after sands in the Dominican Republic, and there’s no better place to experience them than at the Barceló Punta Cana resort! Being located right on the beach, you’ll be able to take full advantage of this all-inclusive resort’s sailing, scuba diving, and kayaking opportunities, not to mention onsite tennis, beach volleyball, and rock-wall climbing. And, many of the guest rooms and suites boast Caribbean Sea views, while amenities like a night club, casino, spa, and around-the-globe dining at the Tokio, Paris, and Roma restaurants can’t be missed!
- All Year
- 798 units
- Punta Cana
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Live Entertainment
- Beach Volleyball Court(s)
- Scuba Diving
- Laundry Facilities
- Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) / 7.7 miles
- Casa De Campo International Airport (LRM) / 34.4 miles
- Sabana de Mar Airport (SNX) / 68.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights